• Appointments are over the phone, or over the web, as needed
• The genetic counseling session will last 30-60
• You will be asked questions about your personal
medical history and the health of your family members
• Help you to understand your PGT options
• Give you the opportunity to ask questions
• A detailed summary letter will be sent to your provider
• Translation services are available as needed
Genetic counselors are professionals with specialized training in genetics and counseling. They provide personalized information, guidance, and support to help you understand how genetics may impact your health and the health of your family.
For our international clients, Genomic Prediction Clinical Laboratory strongly recommends genetic counseling for all patients having PGT-M, PGT-SR and PGT-P. We can provide this service at no additional charge. We arrange real-time translation in whatever language is required.